Thursday, September 07, 2006

Introduction

My name is Scott Zuke.

In this corner of the web you'll find my thoughts on the following:
  • Information Technology - with an emphasis on the technologies related to ERP systems
  • Open Source Software - both the use of and contributions to
  • Personal Productivity - the use of GTD and various attempts at automation
  • Consulting - related to ERP Implementation and being a Solutions Provider
...as well as some personal interests, such as:
  • Jeeping
  • Tree-climbing - this one probably caught you by surprise
  • Skiing/Snowboarding - I have a love affair with spending time in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. We now own two slopeside condos there, contact me for rental info.

Stay tuned...I'll try to keep in interesting.

- Scott

No comments: