Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Semi-Annual??


I'm back with what seems to have become a semi-annual event, posting to my blog. I've been running and I'm signed up for the Disney Marathon in Jan 09. I have been running a fair amount of local 5Ks, 10Ks and assorted other distances.

Last night I ran a "fun run" with the Grand Rapids Running Club. Nice run. It was a 5.5 mile trail run in Fallasburg Park in Lowell. The heat/humidity were pretty insane, but it all came together for a great run. These are nice runs with low numbers. There were only 20 of us. I've learned to be comfortable with being a little slow. I'm continuing to push myself and I feel that I'm getting the workout that I need. I've included a nifty pic of the run I did last night. Lot's of hills. I was slow...but didn't have any injuries.

I'll try to make this a more frequent thing than semi-annual.

- Scott

No comments: