Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ouch...

I have been enduring a breakneck pace in the last few weeks. I'm ridiculously overbooked, which in itself isn't so bad, busy is good. I'm dealing with a kind of backward customer in the Toledo area. Last week while I was there...and working late...I ended up settling for some quick Taco Bell after work. Mistake. I thought the onions tasted funny, and sure enough, by noon the next day was hurtin' bad. I ended up losing 14 lbs over 6 days and got knocked further off my running goals. I've managed some running...but I'm way behind on miles. I've obviously sworn off Taco Bell for the indefinite future and I'm slowly working my way back into a running routine. I've drank an incredible amount of Gatorade and Vitamin Water...and I haven't had Diet Mt Dew for over a week (small miracle). Since I'm off the caffeine, I'm trying to stay off of it. It can't hurt to drop a little more garbage.

No comments: